i baked these the other day. when i had them done i remembered i forgot to put in the icing sugar. but they still tasted nice, with abit of jam on them. :)
1 1/2 oz desiccated coconut
6oz confectioners (icing) sugar
7oz all-purpose (plain) flour
3 tbsp ground almonds (or hazelnuts)
1 tsp baking powder
4oz melted butter
5 egg whites
1. pre-heat the over to 375'F (190'C)
2. line a 12 cupcake pan, with cupcake paper.
3. combine the coconut, sugar, flour, baking powder and almond in a large bowl.
4. stir in the melted butter.
5. stir in the egg whites, until wel combined.
6. divide the mixture evenly between the cake cases.
7. bake for 12 to 15 minutes - until firm to touch.
8. allow to cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.
hope you enjoy. :)